History a La Carte is the fourth episode of the third season.
An unexpected inheritance from Aunt Theresa sends Lisa into a shopping frenzy that could be quite costly. Ray tries to persude her to follow her dreams of owning her own shop but Lisa is to scared to try. Meanwhile, Ray agrees to be Tamera's extra-credit history project when the girls discover that he had been denied FBI clearance because he was arrested in the '60s.
- The Permeant Records were mentioned
- The man behind Lisa at the funeral saying," No,No"
- In this episode it was revealed Ray was arrested for streaking
- We learn that The Brady Bunch is one of Tamera's favorite shows.
- This is the first appearance of Lisa's cart.